Irving, TX, USA
Why Work Here? “Fast-paced yet friendly environment where your talent makes a difference!”
Our Company is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join our team!
The Bookkeeper (AP/AR) position is accountable for all aspects of the accounts receivable process, including billing calculations, payment posting and reconciliation, performing periodic financial reviews of existing customers, calculating and paying commissions, organizing the collections process, and consistently applying the company’s credit and financial policies with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses. This position will work out of Irving, TX office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of accounting, billing, financial statements, general ledger, cost accounting, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, tax compliance, inventory accounting, cost accounting, revenue recognition, and various special analyses ·
- Maintain documented system of accounting policies and operations
- Oversee payments of all accounts; ensuring all accounts are paid on time
- Process accounts and collecting payments
- Oversee all payments made for debts, bank loans, and other large quantities of money
- Monitor cash and funding balances
- Keep an organized filing system of all accounts, statements, transactions, payments, and debts
- Prepare and organize financial statements for record and review negotiations, significant costs, benchmarks, and other matters with management and chief financial officer
- Organize information and statements for audits and both internal and external auditors
- Define, benchmark, and implement operational best practices
- Complying with all local, state, and federal laws regarding finances, tax filings, and reporting
- Ensuring company complies with all additional legal and regulatory requirements
- Additional duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years Accounts Receivables
- 2 years Accounts Payable
- 2 years experience in Finance, Accounting or Bookkeeping
- Advanced knowledge of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable required
- Excellent skills with MS Office programs including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Knowledge in QuickBooks or other major accounting software package
- Strong mathematical skills required
- Excellent active listening skills
- Demonstrate critical thinking to identify potential solutions or new approaches for current operating procedures
- Strong customer negotiation experience required
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate information in a straightforward manner and resolve conflicts, but with an attitude of exceptional customer service
Nexxt Gen Corporation (NexxtGen) is a multi-national company with a broad spectrum of telecommunications offerings and services spanning secure satellite, cellular, microwave, fiber optics and network communications, field installation and maintenance with industry and domain specific consulting services.
NexxtGen is a 2019 & 2020 Inc. 5000 award winner for one of the fastest growing companies in the United States specializing in the telecommunications sector supporting Energy and Utilities customers.